Reiswig / Reusswig / Raizvikh

Объявления о поиске по фамилиям, начинающимся с буквы "R".
Ответить
jackson.reiswig
Интересующийся

Сообщение jackson.reiswig »

Hello hello! I seem to be stuck on a broken link in our family history. If you have any information that would help we would be so appreciative!

Phillip Heinrich Reusswig - 1/3/1815 - Belowesch Colony, Tscheringov, Russia.

I cannot find any information on who his parents are? The Reusswig line goes much further back but we do not know from which specific branch he is through. It seems Johan Reusswig was in settled in Belowesch at that time but I have not found any link between the two. Nor with Georg, Heinrich and another Johan Reusswig who are in nearby colonies.

Thank you for any information you might have!

Jr
Walybu
Постоянный участник
Благодарил (а): 598 раз

Сообщение Walybu »

jackson.reiswig писал(а): 16 май 2021, 04:20Hello hello! I seem to be stuck on a broken link in our family history. If you have any information that would help we would be so appreciative!
Hallo,Herr Reiswig!

Gucken Sie mal hier,nach!

https://gw.geneanet.org/walybu_w?lang=d ... sswig&oc=2 *WRITE*
jackson.reiswig
Интересующийся

Сообщение jackson.reiswig »

Hallo! Thank you so much! It is ironic there is a Heinrich Karl and a Johann Philipp listed as offspring but no Philipp Heinrich. Interesting. He definitely fits in the range of dates for their children, but no mention of him with any of the Reusswig families is perplexing.

Thank you again! The link you provided definitely helped me go further back and hopefully I will be able to authenticate who his connection.
Ответить

Вернуться в «Suchanzeigen nach Familien mit Anfangsbuchstaben "R"»